Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 3 Workout /BASELINE TEST

This was my warm up  and baseline fitness test that I will do every 2 weeks and time to see improvements. 

* I completed the Baseline in 6min/55sec.

WORK OUT NOTES:
I wasn't strong enough to do pull ups or push ups alone so I did wall- ups(modified push ups) and jumped up from a 18" platform to complete the pull ups. I can't wait till I can do them un aided:). That is when I might cry with excitement!
OVER ALL:
I HATE running and felt sick after just the 400 meters in the warm up but I have found that I quite enjoy the squats (love me a tight tooshie and those are what will do it for me) , and the row machine.  I knocked out 500 meters pretty quick and felt good about my form. 
I am sore and have been for days.  I had 2 workouts last wk on Thursday and Friday and again today.  This is usually where I stop and give up.  This time is different though, I can't wait to go back and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment